Included with the larger 1632 sf house is also a small carriage house that could be converted to a garage, rental apartment, AirBNB, or inlaw quarters!
Loads of original woodwork, moldings and staircase.
Full Dry Basement
Frontage on Cayuga Creek just minutes from the Niagara River!
Great location, close to major highways and downtown Niagara Falls.
We’ve included over 80 pics to show you every angle of this property.
Things to consider:
– Due to tenant occupied status, there will be no inperson tours of the home before offers are due. The only inspection will be by the winning bidder during the final walkthru before closing.
– Any contact by bidders with the tenants, homeowners or anyone associated with the home will immiediatly disqualify your offer on this, or any future homes that Buffalo Brick and Mortar may have available.
– If your offer is accepted a $5,000 EMD will be required to secure the property.
– Buyer covers all closing costs and closing will be held at the office of Sam Puleo Harlem Rd Cheektowaga.
– This is a private listing by Buffalo Brick and Mortar that is being shared by our trusted partners. Please contact whomever sent you this link for more information.