Cute little North Tonawanda home perfect for retirees or newlywed starter home!
While it needs a bit of work, it’s in a great neighborhood, has updated electrical service, roof is in good shape, great sized fenced-in backyard and overall has tons of potential. You could say this house has “great bones”.
Inside, the bath and kitchen need work but it’s just about a clean slate, ready for a redesign. The partial open concept floor plan allows for living room to flow right into the kitchen. Original hardwood floors in many rooms and loads of opportunity upstairs for office space or extra bedrooms.
We’ll be scheduling walk-thru appointments on Monday 6-27-22 so you can check it out for yourself. With offers starting at $70,000, this is an opportunity to buy a home and have instant equity!
- We are scheduling appointments for walk thru on Monday 6-27-22. Only additional onsite inspection will be by the winning bidder and a BBaM representative during the final walkthru before closing.
- Any contact with the tenants, homeowners or anyone associated with the home will immediately disqualify your offer on this, or any future homes that Buffalo Brick and Mortar may have available.
- If your offer is accepted a $5,000 EMD will be required to secure the property.
- Buyer covers all closing costs. Closing will be held at the office of Attorney Sam Puleo - 3659 Harlem Rd. Buffalo, NY 14215
- This is a private assignment listing by Buffalo Brick and Mortar that is being shared by our trusted partners. Please contact whomever sent you this link for more information.